An it Special Economic Zone -Technology Park off the Bangalore Mysore expressway built across 114 acres of land with potential to build an additional 7 million sq. ft moving forward. Global village is the only operational SEZ on the western corridor of Bangalore with expansive landscaped area.
The feature of Global Village is its plan for development as an integrated township comprising commercial with social infrastructure in the from of residential, retail and recreational facilities all of which are designed to create a self sustaining community.
Located 12 kilometers from the Central Business District off the Bangalore Mysore expressway, the facility is the closest operational SEZ to the Central Business District(CBD). Global village is a cluster of technology companies in a campus setting. Global village has on the anvil residential towers, a high quality shopping experience and premium hospitality. The buildings are nestled among lush green manicured lawns, coconut palms and a mix of historic foliage in a serene and clean environment. The technology campus has been conceptualized and designed by a team of domain experts.
• Registered and certified under the ministry of information technology and biotechnology, Government of Karnataka.
• Notified Special Economic Zone for IT/ITES/Electronics hardware and software companies under the ministry of industries and commerce, union government of India.
• Two million square feet of built up and operational IT space.
• Mind Tree Consulting, the first company to set up operations at the Global village SEZ in 2007.
• Fully functional with 10 large client and more in the pipeline.